Great things are brought about through the efforts of many hands anxiously engaged in a good cause. For some the cause may be humanitarian service, tutoring or coaching, teaching Sunday School, or engaging in daily acts of service to those in need.
Many contribute via the internet, blogging to advance thought in the areas of experience life has granted them. This blog, “Anxiously Engaged,” tracks some my current interests and activities:
- 2013 Nauvoo Pageant (my family and I are participating in the family cast)
- LDS Doctrinal Perspectives (Apply thy heart to understanding – Proverbs 2:2)
- Book of Mormon Lands (searching for clues in the jungles of Mesoamerica)
- Affordable Housing (creating homes, building communities, elevating lives)
- Corporate Law (And a certain lawyer stood up – Luke 10:25)
Feel free to contribute to these blog topics, or inspire the world by telling your own stories (adding pictures where possible) of commitment to worthwhile causes.